Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This place exceeded our expectations! It was very quaint and in a perfect location. The staff was friendly. The breakfast was a nice treat, especially since it was free. I would definitely recommend this place to others. ”
- 07 Jul 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Really cute place to stay located extremely close to the train station. However be warned that the stair case to the upper levels where the room are would be extremely difficult to bring a suitcase up. The stairs are very tiny and on a 45degree angel downward. My size 7 feet hung off the end of it. Over all great place ”
- 21 Jun 2013 Anonymous Canada
- “ We loved it here. Cute little apartment on a lovely, quiet side street. Great location near train station and also walking distance to Notre Dame. Manager was very friendly and helpful. The email address sent to us didn't work so I called him with Skype credits to set up a meeting time. The place has a tiny kitchen if you want to save money and avoid going to a restaraunt for every meal. Wish we could have stayed here our whole time in Paris. The room is small but it has French character ”
- 16 Jun 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Great little place, just what you need. Clean, secure, quiet. We had trouble trying to contact Daniel by phone to let him know we were there. We were starting to panic a bit until (Mariame?) a lovely young lady turned up with the keys. Maybe more than one contact number would help. Other than that we would stay there again and recommend it to friends. ”
- 28 May 2013 Sharyn Australia
- “ + good location, very cute street, kitchenette, towels and hair dryer, - very small room, the fan in the bathroom ran 24h, bed rather hard +/- be prepared to have a mobile phone with you in case the staff is not there - you can phone the owner to get the door code ”
- 06 May 2013 Jenny Germany