Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The location of the apartment was great- just a few minutes from Gare de Lyon. Lots of cute cafés and restaurants close by as well. The apartment itself was not quite what we were expecting- pictures we had seen showed a quaint space with wallpaper and cute decor. What we got instead was a small cramped white room with a moulding shower curtain. I couldn't stand walking into the bathroom because of the mildew smell. Staff was friendly and stored our luggage for a few hours on our checkout day. ”
- 07 Jul 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ This hostel was very close to the train station in a great location. The owner was very nice but asked us to pay in cash when we were expecting to be able to pay with a credit card. Also one bathrooms had quite a bit of mold in it. Overall it was private, comfortable and fairly cheap. ”
- 29 Jun 2014 Adrian USA
- “ Had a great time here--it's like having your own apartment in Paris. The location is a little off the tourist path, and we enjoyed that. Very very clean--quite impressed. ”
- 18 Mar 2014 Laura USA
- “ Everything was great except for the Internet connection. But thank you for your great hospitality! Next time we go to Paris, we will stay there again! Excellent! ”
- 25 Feb 2014 Lang China