LOCATION HOSTEL Ligovskiy 74
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ it nice, the only thing is that there is a show room and visitors always go to and back during daytime ”
- 16 Mar 2013 Anonymous Russia
- “ The shabby atmosphere in the stairway may frighten you at first, but the hostel is really nice as you live in it! The price-quality ratio is excellent! You have free Internet everywhere, computers in the common room if you don't have one, tea and coffee for free and even a little breakfast! It is just 3 minutes from the metro station away and a big mall near the hostel. All in all very good! ”
- 29 Aug 2012 Elena
- “ The hostel has a spirit of its own. Unfortunately some members of staff don´t speak english very well. The rooms look as described in the provided information. We appreciated free wi-fi (and 5 free MACs in public room). ”
- 05 Jul 2012 Jana
- “ The room did not have window. It was bad aired and quite suffocating. The staff was not friendly. They charged for registration of foreigners and did not register. They were trying to blame me that I did not leave the passport to them for enough time to do the registration, even though I left it all the first day and one hour the second an the third day. They say that they offer the breakfast, but every morning the cakes were over for me, wether I woke up at 8 or 9. ”
- 17 Jun 2012 Rotaru
- “ Very nice hostel within walking distance of the train station. Very clean and the private roomes were very large and well furnished its a shame the bar is not open later! ”
- 13 May 2012 Eugene