LOKI Backpacker Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very, very social hostel. Lots of fun and lots of noise. A great place to meet people, but not so much if you're looking for a meditative time in Peru. ”
- 17 Aug 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Check-in staff was excellent, felt very welcome upon arriving. I appreciated the option for airport pick-up and the prompt communication from Loki through e-mail. The check-out staff, however, was extremely slow. I had to change rooms one of the nights, so I needed to check-out two different times and both times (with the same staff), took over 20 minutes even though we had alerted the staff that we needed to catch a bus or a taxi (both had already arrived to the hostel and were waiting) ”
- 07 Jun 2016 Alanna USA
- “ It was good and well organized, but it is quite a party hostel, so if you are in Cusco to do the Machu Picchu tour and need some sleep, that can be annoying :) Anyways, after our hiking tour to Machu Picchu they offered us a quiet room and it was better. Their tours to Machu Picchu are amazing though (check loki travel). ”
- 28 Jan 2016 Anonymous Germany
- “ Sooo much fun! Lot's of great people and cheap prices. Excellent kitchen staff. Knowledgeable staff. College atmosphere. Make this a stop on your way, 3 times! LOKI LOKI LOKI! ”
- 21 Dec 2015 Anthony Mexico