LSE Passfield Hall
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Hostel is located in a good place - close to metro and one can also walk to the center. I found it difficult to understand the 6 item breackfast policy.. And was missing a computer with internet. ”
- 30 Dec 2013 Elina Latvia
- “ The hostel is very nice, the architecture is lovely and the atmosphere is awesome. Only a little bit of too much stairs. ”
- 27 Dec 2013 Anonymous Brazil
- “ Excelllent location, just between Euston station and British Museum. Pleasant place to stay easy to access city centre anytime. The only cleanliness problem occured at the restroom but probably that was before cleaning. ”
- 17 Aug 2013 Anonymous Hungary
- “ highly professional. Very clean. Delicious breakfast. Highly recommended ”
- 06 Apr 2013 Tobias Germany