LSE Passfield Hall
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ the house is located very well to 2 tube stations and 5 lines. very clean! keep in mind that it is still a hostel. for my short trip and just needed a place to sleep with no problem to share toilette and bath room it was a fantastic price/performance ratio with respect to london. ”
- 22 Mar 2014 Marco Germany
- “ Hostel is located in a good place - close to metro and one can also walk to the center. I found it difficult to understand the 6 item breackfast policy.. And was missing a computer with internet. ”
- 30 Dec 2013 Elina Latvia
- “ The hostel is very nice, the architecture is lovely and the atmosphere is awesome. Only a little bit of too much stairs. ”
- 27 Dec 2013 Anonymous Brazil