La Banda Rooftop Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ One of the best hostels I've ever stayed in! The staff is wonderful and very accommodating. There is an option for a group dinner in the evening (around 7 euros) which makes it really easy to socialize with all the other people in the hostel. They also offer free walking tours that make it really easy to get to know a little bit of the history of Seville--Medi is a wonderful tour guide! Location is great also! I would definitely stay here again. ”
- 05 Jan 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ This was such a great hostel! The staff wa amazing super helpful and friendly. Also they were great cooks, there was dinner offered every night a home cooked meal that was 6 euro. It was so good and came with a drink. Seriously stay here it will be the best hostel you stay at for your entire trip! ”
- 15 Nov 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Excellent stay here. awesome location, amazing view from the roof--siesta lounge by day/bar at night, staff was legendary; very friendly and extremely helpful. It's not as fancy as The Ritz, but for the value definitely the best hostel I've stayed at ”
- 07 Jun 2013 Brian USA