La Banda Rooftop Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This hostel was my favorite of the entire trip. The staff were extremely friendly and helpful and it really created an atmosphere of camaraderie. I highly recommend the rooftop dinner for 6 euros, there will always be great company and really great food. The facilities are great, and the breakfast in the morning is pretty good! ”
- 29 Jun 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ This hostel is amazing!! My friend and I stayed at seven hostels throughout Spain and Italy and this was the best by far. The hostel is centrally located. The staff is amazing and work tirelessly to create a community at the hostel. They serve "family dinners" for 6 euro on their rooftop bar nighty. These were the most delicious and cheapest meals from our 2 week trip. Highly recommend!! ”
- 11 Jun 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Best hostel i stayed in Spain, for sure! Amazing staff, clean, great location and brilliant dinners on the rooftop! Highly recommended! ”
- 11 May 2014 Thais Brazil
- “ Amazing space to share with others and get to know people. Very nice place to stay and comfortable rooms. Recommendable. ”
- 20 Apr 2014 Andrés Felipe Colombia
- “ One of the best hostels I've ever stayed in! The staff is wonderful and very accommodating. There is an option for a group dinner in the evening (around 7 euros) which makes it really easy to socialize with all the other people in the hostel. They also offer free walking tours that make it really easy to get to know a little bit of the history of Seville--Medi is a wonderful tour guide! Location is great also! I would definitely stay here again. ”
- 05 Jan 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ This was such a great hostel! The staff wa amazing super helpful and friendly. Also they were great cooks, there was dinner offered every night a home cooked meal that was 6 euro. It was so good and came with a drink. Seriously stay here it will be the best hostel you stay at for your entire trip! ”
- 15 Nov 2013 Anonymous USA