La Banda Rooftop Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great hostel. It was clean and had multiple common areas, which are great for meeting other guests. The rooftop bar hosts local musicians. The hostel also has a reasonable family style dinner and organizes walking tours of the city. The rooftop patio can be a bit noisy at night, but it generally quiets down around 1am...bring earplugs if you want to sleep earlier than that. ”
- 02 Apr 2017 Anonymous USA
- “ Beautiful place, really nice people. Loved the bar. ”
- 07 Feb 2017 Mario Chile
- “ This was a great hostel to stay at. Great location in historic Seville, great atmosphere, friendly and helpful staff, and a beautiful rooftop bar where they serve a cheap and delicious dinner every night, which makes it easy to meet fellow travelers. Ask the front desk if the air conditioning isn't cool enough or you can't turn it on. Only complaint is it was a bit difficult to get in the bathrooms in the morning if you didn't have a private bathroom. Otherwise, I loved staying here. ”
- 12 Sep 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Just Book it!!! Best location, perfect breakfast (not just toast and jam :D) and definitely the best staff that I´ve ever met in a hostel. They are always very helpful and create with their good mood and openness exactly the atmosphere that a hostel needs. A perfect place to get to know travel companions as there is each day a dinner on the ROOFTOP BAR. The name of the hostel fits perfect. It´s like a little "banda". ”
- 30 Aug 2016 Anonymous Germany