La Banda Rooftop Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great hostel. It was clean and had multiple common areas, which are great for meeting other guests. The rooftop bar hosts local musicians. The hostel also has a reasonable family style dinner and organizes walking tours of the city. The rooftop patio can be a bit noisy at night, but it generally quiets down around 1am...bring earplugs if you want to sleep earlier than that. ”
- 02 Apr 2017 Anonymous USA
- “ Beautiful place, really nice people. Loved the bar. ”
- 07 Feb 2017 Mario Chile
- “ This was a great hostel to stay at. Great location in historic Seville, great atmosphere, friendly and helpful staff, and a beautiful rooftop bar where they serve a cheap and delicious dinner every night, which makes it easy to meet fellow travelers. Ask the front desk if the air conditioning isn't cool enough or you can't turn it on. Only complaint is it was a bit difficult to get in the bathrooms in the morning if you didn't have a private bathroom. Otherwise, I loved staying here. ”
- 12 Sep 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Just Book it!!! Best location, perfect breakfast (not just toast and jam :D) and definitely the best staff that I´ve ever met in a hostel. They are always very helpful and create with their good mood and openness exactly the atmosphere that a hostel needs. A perfect place to get to know travel companions as there is each day a dinner on the ROOFTOP BAR. The name of the hostel fits perfect. It´s like a little "banda". ”
- 30 Aug 2016 Anonymous Germany
- “ The owners are four Brits (I think) who work really hard to maintain a positive, cool environment for guests. It's super cool that they're so involved with what goes on in the hostel. The facilities are beautiful, the AC is awesome, and you can't beat the bar on the roof and the rooftop dinners. Juan's band played flamenco music and it was AMAZING! I had a great stay, 10/10 would recommend to someone staying in Sevilla. ”
- 17 Aug 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ A great hostel for a true hostel feeling. The staff was so kind and helpful. Plenty of living areas to make you feel at home. The cucumber Collins at the bar is highly recommended. The margaritas were the freshest we've had. Would highly recommend to anyone, especially if you are traveling alone. ”
- 24 Jul 2016 Anonymous USA