La Belle Planete Backpacker Hostel Downtown Quebec
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The stuff was very unfriendly I booked a room for four in a 8 mixed room and when i arrived to the hostel they told me that I booked for four in a 8 female room, they was wrong. I booked a night and breakfas ad they did'nt give breakfast They told me that I have to pay more because they have a policity of minimum 2 nights; in every hostel that i was and they have this politicy you can't book a room fo one night ”
- 01 Jan 2014 Lucia Spain
- “ Staff dosen't know who is in which room and didn't check if I booked before my arrival. The person tried 2 rooms and discovered that there weren't place for me and didn't know who took the beds . Some girls came in my room at 11 pm to ask if there would be free place for them because their bed have been taken..... So good location but that's it. ”
- 19 Oct 2013 Bérénice Belgium
- “ cool ! :) ”
- 17 Aug 2013 MICHELE CRISTIANE Brazil
- “ I booked a 8-bed female dome but i was the only one stay that room. the facility was not bad but the shower room was seriously small, i felt like i was packed in a locker. The atmosphere was nice, i liked it. In terms of its location, i found that area was not really safe as well as not really dangerous. There was a small square where some "not good" people got together and talked to me. Overall, it matched with the cost. ”
- 11 Aug 2013 Kana Japan
- “ Worst hostel! Was very dirty and there was a dog who lived there so it smelt terrible. The only positive was the girl at the desk who was more than helpful and even took me out each night but she is no longer there. Horrible owners, no atmosphere! ”
- 30 Jul 2013 Maddison Australia
- “ The Staff was nice enough and helpfull. Breakfast was quite alright although they didn't offer one the last day of the stay, b/c the staffmember responsible was sick. The Hostel has loads of rules, like you pay extra if you don't check out by 10 or you can only drink beverages bought in the hostels bar. The room was okay, but the plastic covered matrasses were uncofortable. the street outside can be quite noisy on weekends, so bring earplugs. The location was great (not sketchy at all). ”
- 10 Jul 2013 Rebecca