La Belle Planete Backpacker Hostel Downtown Quebec
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The Hostel is not very well kept in that there is water on the floor by the shower all the time and it seems a little dirty. On the bright side there was a pretty god sence of community between the visitors. ”
- 19 Aug 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ I had a good time at this hostel. The staff was really nice. The bathrooms are rather tiny. Like airplane restrooms. Some of the rooms get noise coming from the street. ”
- 06 Aug 2015 Anonymous Argentina
- “ The place is pretty clean, but the upstairs bathroom floors are wet all the time, which makes it difficult to use the bathroom. The owners are not particularly warm, friendly or helpful and the atmosphere is not as happy and friendly as most hostels that I have been to. Private rooms are relatively expensive they were not super nice. ”
- 01 Aug 2015 Sarah Canada
- “ The place is located within walking distance of a fabulous music festival, the reason I came to Quebec. That all was awesome beyond words, the festival of the summer, amazing. It is also really easy to get to the hostel from the train station walking. For me that is a lot of what I look for, I don't necessarily spend a lot of time in a hostel. They kept their end of the deal, I got what I paid (cash only) for and I was ready with my own amenities. Wasn't noisy after hours and staff were nice. ”
- 14 Jul 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ I don't know how they still on business. I had a problem with my transportation to the hostel and they simply said it was my problem and they don't care. They were so impolite answering and even tried to curse me in one of their answering emails. They don't try to have a good service, they try to make money with the check in time rule knowing that problems can happen and waiting for this to apply a fine. WORST HOSTEL AND SERVICE OF MY LIFE. ”
- 25 Jun 2015 Anonymous
- “ super location right in donwtown near everything good atmosphere at the bar 1st floor pierre gave me very good advice cheap price during carnaval of Québe c super good caribou the officiel drink of québec city the night we got a super goood poutine it was very cold in québec but we had a super war m room skippy was friendly ”
- 10 Feb 2015 pedro Antarctica