La Belle Planete Backpacker Hostel Downtown Quebec
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Awful hostel manager. Threatened to call police on me if I didn't leave despite being willing to pay to split a private room which was previously told was an option at the time. ”
- 24 May 2016 Anonymous
- “ The Hostel is not very well kept in that there is water on the floor by the shower all the time and it seems a little dirty. On the bright side there was a pretty god sence of community between the visitors. ”
- 19 Aug 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ I had a good time at this hostel. The staff was really nice. The bathrooms are rather tiny. Like airplane restrooms. Some of the rooms get noise coming from the street. ”
- 06 Aug 2015 Anonymous Argentina
- “ The place is pretty clean, but the upstairs bathroom floors are wet all the time, which makes it difficult to use the bathroom. The owners are not particularly warm, friendly or helpful and the atmosphere is not as happy and friendly as most hostels that I have been to. Private rooms are relatively expensive they were not super nice. ”
- 01 Aug 2015 Sarah Canada