La Brisa Loca
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ there was a lot of tiny cockroach in my bedroom (4 mixed ensuite). They need to improve their staffs with more information about the main tours, including Tyrona and Taganga's beach. ”
- 16 Aug 2014 Fernanda Brazil
- “ Great hostel, clean, air conditioned rooms, secure. The problem is that every night there is obnoxious noise from the bar staff hollering like idiots on the loudspeaker until 2-3am and moronic American tourists squealing at the tops of their voices. Also the part of Santa Marta is pretty awful, but this isn't a deal killer it's a short taxi ride from El Rodadero. ”
- 06 Jun 2014 Anonymous Australia
- “ Stayed there two nights and would stay there again. Overall a good hostal. Things to improve: - Luggage room is not handled professionally. As a Gringo you can just walk in and grab a bag you like. - Menu in the bar does not exist in Spanish and some of the bar stuff don't speak Spanish at all. From my point of view this is a no go in a Spanish speaking country, in particular if you have guests who speak Spanish, but no English. ”
- 11 Apr 2014 Anonymous Germany