La Brisa Loca
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great hostel, clean, air conditioned rooms, secure. The problem is that every night there is obnoxious noise from the bar staff hollering like idiots on the loudspeaker until 2-3am and moronic American tourists squealing at the tops of their voices. Also the part of Santa Marta is pretty awful, but this isn't a deal killer it's a short taxi ride from El Rodadero. ”
- 06 Jun 2014 Anonymous Australia
- “ Stayed there two nights and would stay there again. Overall a good hostal. Things to improve: - Luggage room is not handled professionally. As a Gringo you can just walk in and grab a bag you like. - Menu in the bar does not exist in Spanish and some of the bar stuff don't speak Spanish at all. From my point of view this is a no go in a Spanish speaking country, in particular if you have guests who speak Spanish, but no English. ”
- 11 Apr 2014 Anonymous Germany
- “ The hostel has a cool atmosphere. The staff is very nice!! The hostel's bar is excelent and the place still has a terrace where always have people waiting to chat! The rooms are clean, but the security is weak. So, if you are looking for fun, La Brisa Loca is the right place!! :) ”
- 18 Aug 2013 ANNE Brazil