La Brisa Loca
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Shame I spent most of my stay there with a stomach infection, this is a great hostel for meeting people. Friendly travellers from all over the world gather in the bar and the roof (which also has a bar) is the best I have seen in a hostel. A true party hostel that is buzzing every night. As for complaints, the noise was very high in my dorm close to the bar but the party moves upstairs at like 23 or something. Still, the doors are thin and you are bound to hear plenty of people. ”
- 13 Mar 2015 Per Sweden
- “ If you want a hostel to party in Santa Marta this is it. Drinking games are virtually mandatory each night due to the drinking wheel of fortune (or misfortune, depending on how you view it), the staff are great and make sure you have a great time. There are nice bars and restaurants in a square nearby with Ouzo being one of the best. The hostel bar is a great place to meet people and there is a party on the roof top bar every Friday. ”
- 08 Oct 2014 Anonymous England
- “ there was a lot of tiny cockroach in my bedroom (4 mixed ensuite). They need to improve their staffs with more information about the main tours, including Tyrona and Taganga's beach. ”
- 16 Aug 2014 Fernanda Brazil
- “ Great hostel, clean, air conditioned rooms, secure. The problem is that every night there is obnoxious noise from the bar staff hollering like idiots on the loudspeaker until 2-3am and moronic American tourists squealing at the tops of their voices. Also the part of Santa Marta is pretty awful, but this isn't a deal killer it's a short taxi ride from El Rodadero. ”
- 06 Jun 2014 Anonymous Australia