La Camorra Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The hostel was pretty (like a cabin) but it lacked good vibes. Staff wasn't really friendly and I disliked the fact that I had to pay for leaving my backpack after check-out, as well if I wanted to keep using the hostel facilities during that day. That is not common and not very friendly policy. Plus, it's not good value for money! In the bathroom the only privacy you had was behind a shower curtain and the doors to the toilets couldn't close. Breakfast was fine, though. ”
- 14 Jan 2013 Anonymous Netherlands
- “ We liked the rustic bedrooms -they had a very comfy atmosphere. Breakfast was nice with homemade marmelade. It is a little out of the way and you have to walk 10-15 minutes to the centre but there are two big supermarkets and a bakery next door. The owners are very helpful and gave us some useful tips for expeditions in the area. ”
- 04 Mar 2012 Lisa
- “ Like others, I will say the location is a bit far from the main plaza, but it isn't really all that inconvenient (10-15 minutes). The staff are nice and the building itself is crafted of nice wood. It is close to a road and some noise can be heard in the dorms, but it didn't prevent me from sleeping well. The individual bed lights are a really nice touch and, unlike so many hostels, there are a ton of electrical outlets to be found both in the dorm rooms and common areas. The staff is diligent about closi ”
- 29 Mar 2011 Jeff
- “ This is a great hostel with friendly staff, great kitchen facilities and a nice relaxing garden. We had to wait all day for our bus connection but the staff allowed us to stick around during the day and even use the kitchen for zero charge after checkout, excellent! The rooms are cosy, which in hot weather was a little uncomfortable, could have done with fans in the rooms, that aside this was only thing we could fault. Many thanks ”
- 09 Feb 2011 Annabelle