La Casa De Mi Abuelo
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great spot. A bit of a walk but I knew that going in and it never bothered me. The owners are always happy to help. A nice home while I was in Cusco. ”
- 07 Jan 2014 Brooks Canada
- “ We loved staying at La Casa De Mi Abeulo! Everyone was so helpful and the breakfast was delicious. ”
- 03 Aug 2013 Alison Canada
- “ Just a short walk from the Plaza de Armas, this family-run hostel gave us 5 (mixed group of family/friends) a very warm welcome with a clean and secure atmosphere and a large room. Couldn't have chosen a better place to relax and return to after our trip to Machu Picchu. We liked especially the breakfast and the opportunity to have a cup of tea. ”
- 28 Jul 2013 Anonymous