La Casa De Mi Abuelo
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The people were so friendly. It was the best breakfast we received from any hostel in the sacred valley. The towels were amazing, the tv has many channel options, and there was hot water! A very comfortable and friendly place to stay. ”
- 17 Jul 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Good place to stay for the money that was paid. The water pressure and the water were a bit cold and so where the rooms. Other than that, I enjoyed the breakfast and the awesome view of the stars from the backyard. ”
- 28 Mar 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Great spot. A bit of a walk but I knew that going in and it never bothered me. The owners are always happy to help. A nice home while I was in Cusco. ”
- 07 Jan 2014 Brooks Canada