La Casa De Mi Abuelo
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We loved La Casa! Our first time in Peru as well as South America, we couldn't have asked for a more warm and wonderful place to stay. Sonia and her sons made us feel right at home. Our room was cleaned everyday, the facilities were spotless, and the back garden is gorgeous! It's about a 10 minute walk into the main part of town, but we didn't mind it because at night it was quiet. After we left Cusco we told everyone we met about Sonia and La Casa. Definitely stay there if you can! ”
- 20 Dec 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ The people were so friendly. It was the best breakfast we received from any hostel in the sacred valley. The towels were amazing, the tv has many channel options, and there was hot water! A very comfortable and friendly place to stay. ”
- 17 Jul 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Good place to stay for the money that was paid. The water pressure and the water were a bit cold and so where the rooms. Other than that, I enjoyed the breakfast and the awesome view of the stars from the backyard. ”
- 28 Mar 2014 Anonymous USA