La Casa De Mi Abuelo
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We loved staying at La Casa De Mi Abeulo! Everyone was so helpful and the breakfast was delicious. ”
- 03 Aug 2013 Alison Canada
- “ Just a short walk from the Plaza de Armas, this family-run hostel gave us 5 (mixed group of family/friends) a very warm welcome with a clean and secure atmosphere and a large room. Couldn't have chosen a better place to relax and return to after our trip to Machu Picchu. We liked especially the breakfast and the opportunity to have a cup of tea. ”
- 28 Jul 2013 Anonymous
- “ Friendly staff, always available to open the front door which was always locked for security, which was nice. It was about a 8 minute walk to the plaza, but no where is really that far in cusco. Breakfast was included, they could use real coffee however, they just had Nescafé. None the less it was a great deal for 3 nights ”
- 28 Jun 2013 Perri Canada
- “ The owners of this hostel are the sweetest Peruvian couple who work very hard to ensure your trip is enjoyable. Upon arriving they gave us a map of Cusco and made some excellent recommendations for food, trip agencies, and Cusco's best events. They go out of their way to make your trip easier, called several cabs for us, and even kept our bags while we traveled to Aguas Calientes and Machu Picchu, even though we weren't staying with them upon returning. Best hostel in Cusco by far! ”
- 22 Jun 2013 Madeleine USA
- “ I would definitely stay here again, very friendly atmosphere good breakfast and very reasonably priced. a 5 min walk to the center or 1 euro in a taxi. ”
- 16 Jan 2013 Anonymous Ireland
- “ overall a pleasant experience. Just if you want to leave early, make sure they know you want your breakfast early. Otherwise you may wait for a long time even during the official breakfast hours. ”
- 09 Jan 2013 Richard Slovakia