La Casa De Tounens
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Really pleasant place, nice people! ”
- 05 Feb 2014 Anonymous Switzerland
- “ Great little hostel with decent beds, spacious dorms, lockers with electrical outlet inside, clean kitchen, good breakfast, and it is close to everything. Vincent is very kind and happy to answer any questions his guests may have. Definitely one of the nicest hostels I have stayed in. I highly recommend it. Re buena onda! ”
- 02 Jan 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ We've stayed there in a double room one night and two in a four bed dorm. The dorm was very spacious and had separate lockers which offer space for a big backpack and even have an own power plug on a separate shelve available. So you could charge all your devices safely stored overnight. Vincent, the owner of the hostel, and the rest of the staff were very helpful and Vincent even baked a really tasty cake for breakfast twice while we were there. ”
- 10 Dec 2013 Anonymous Switzerland
- “ Staff are friendly, great atmosphere with a lot of activities and you can do laundry in the primose. Nice experience for my two nights stay. ”
- 08 Dec 2013 Anonymous Hong Kong