La Casa Del Sol
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ If it was cleaner and had another bathroom it could be the best hostel at Jama el Fna (the famous square) ”
- 17 Mar 2015 Anonymous Mexico
- “ La Casa Del Sol, is a great place. I stayed in a hotel in Kashbar for three days before moving to La Casa del Sol for a night but I must say I experienced Morocco far more at LCDS than my previous place. The staff are great too. ”
- 15 Mar 2015 Samba Gambia
- “ I enjoyed staying there. Staff (Mohammed & Fatima) are vey nice and helpful. ”
- 27 Jan 2015 Amin USA
- “ Sadly our room had bedbugs. If not we would have been very happy with our stay at La Casa Del Sol. Staff was extremely kind and the hostel was beautiful and very close to Djemma El Fna ”
- 01 Jul 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Friendly and helpful staff. The dorm style beds were comfortable. Can get pretty loud outside the hostel late into the night, with the street happenings. There were a couple bed bugs in our bed. ”
- 17 Jun 2014 Elizabeth USA