La Casa Del Sol
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Sadly our room had bedbugs. If not we would have been very happy with our stay at La Casa Del Sol. Staff was extremely kind and the hostel was beautiful and very close to Djemma El Fna ”
- 01 Jul 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Friendly and helpful staff. The dorm style beds were comfortable. Can get pretty loud outside the hostel late into the night, with the street happenings. There were a couple bed bugs in our bed. ”
- 17 Jun 2014 Elizabeth USA
- “ Charming riad in the medina. I stayed two nights in a single room, and would book again. Very helpful staff and lovely roof terrace. ”
- 01 Mar 2014 Anonymous Denmark
- “ It was a bit difficult to find without a good map - but the man at the reception said he was about to change the directions given. The room was excellent - cosy and colourful, and, in my case, with an attached bath room. I felt almost at home - and very safe. There is a 'young atmosphere', and it is a good feeling to get outside and stand in one of the small shopping streets, leading to the great and lively squeare. ”
- 03 Nov 2013 Anonymous Denmark
- “ My favourite hostel in Morocco. Staff were excellent. Especially Mohamed. Close to everything. ”
- 25 Oct 2013 Anonymous Canada