La Casa Mata Central
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We were traveling around Andalusia and stayed in la Casa Mata 2 nights. Our room was spacoius but very dark and our window was info corridor. It was a bit challenge to get into shared bathroom in the morning. So I recommend to get up earlier if you don't want to wait in queue. Despite these facts we liked it there very much. It is great value for money and the staff was very friendly and helpful. ”
- 28 Sep 2014 Anonymous Slovakia
- “ clean, friendly, helpful, perfect really ”
- 20 Aug 2014 Todd Scotland
- “ modern, contemporary hostel! had a room with a beautiful view! Would always book it again. Although the bathroom was was two floors downstairs (annoying when you have to use the toilet in the night)... ”
- 06 Aug 2014 Janina Germany