La Casa Mata Central
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We were traveling around Andalusia and stayed in la Casa Mata 2 nights. Our room was spacoius but very dark and our window was info corridor. It was a bit challenge to get into shared bathroom in the morning. So I recommend to get up earlier if you don't want to wait in queue. Despite these facts we liked it there very much. It is great value for money and the staff was very friendly and helpful. ”
- 28 Sep 2014 Anonymous Slovakia
- “ clean, friendly, helpful, perfect really ”
- 20 Aug 2014 Todd Scotland
- “ modern, contemporary hostel! had a room with a beautiful view! Would always book it again. Although the bathroom was was two floors downstairs (annoying when you have to use the toilet in the night)... ”
- 06 Aug 2014 Janina Germany
- “ it was really great! The best hostel ever i have been! Staffs are very kind, and room and kitchen is really clean and comfortable. Also the location is very nice for city center, bus and train station also! Everything was excellent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ”
- 01 Jun 2014 SEHEE South Korea
- “ Very nice Little hostal, with good fascilities and a a very warm welcome by the staff! Nice Little kitchen and very nice decorating and small details that made the place very beautiful and special! A quiet Little street with no noise of traffic. I will definately recommend this place and come back another time! ”
- 09 May 2014 Hanne Denmark
- “ It was a very nice stay! Very nice stuff, good and nice other guest as well...very comfi and good to reach ”
- 12 Mar 2014 Jasmine Germany