La Casa Mata Central
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I have spent 2 night at this hotel. Thew room was quite basic, however quite nicely done so it didn' t lack the character. The hostel itself quite spacious with good facilities and lots of character. The staff was speaking fluent English and I personally felt very welcomed once got there. Having safe box in the room was definitely very positive add on as I didn't have to worry about valuables whatsoever. This hostel has got also well equipped kitchen. Definitely good value for money;) ”
- 12 Aug 2013 Piotr & Katarzyna Poland
- “ We stayed here for one night after our late arrival into Malaga. The staff were very friendly and the facilities were clean. The private room we booked had soap, shampoo and towels and tall Balcony view. The place was very quiet and comfortable, with an excellent kitchen facility. We'd definitely come back again. ”
- 21 May 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ We spent two nights there and it was so amazing ... highly recommended place to stay .... We felt as comfortable as our home, it was clean, safe and with nice staff. ”
- 07 Jan 2013 Anonymous Iran
- “ Perfect location, staff really friendly, recommended things to do,see, restaurants etc... Highly Recomended ”
- 09 Nov 2011 Piotr