La Casa Verde - Eco hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Nice quiet place to relax. Absolutely gorgeous location 5 minutes outside of Banos by taxi. Best breakfast we've had in South America (healthy, fresh). We also liked the fact that we supported an eco-friendly hostel. Very friendly and helpful staff. Great deck overlooking the river and mountains. Hot water! Clean rooms. We will be going back! ”
- 13 Mar 2012 Silvana
- “ Great spot, super friendly people. Little pricey but worth it! ”
- 10 Nov 2011 Anonymous USA
- “ Really nice and save place to go to! ”
- 15 Jul 2011 Hanne
- “ The perfect place to unwind. Not so much hostel as a home stay. The owner's are magnificent people. It's not a place to party, it's a place to feel at home and chill. About a mile outside of town right on the river so it's quiet in the evenings. Very clean and comfortable. ”
- 05 Jul 2011 Michael
- “ Very nice people. Free breakfast. Nice house. Clean. Excellent helpful staff. ”
- 27 Jun 2011 Samuel