La Casa de Dante
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The hike up 100+ stone steps is well worth the effort (vale la pena) to reach this brightly decorated, friendly hostel with an incredible view of the eastern hills of Guanajuato. Even better than the view is the included breakfast. I´ve never encountered anything that remotely comes close to it. Something different every day, including a vegetarian option, and all are the señora´s take on a traditional Mexican dish. Yum. Yum. YUM. I would definitely stay here again. ”
- 18 Oct 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ The room was small; the shower did not work properly and the stream of the hot water was pretty small; it is noisy, you can hear what other people are doing. The food was excellent and staff nice. ”
- 28 Dec 2012 Anonymous Mexico
- “ It's up a steep hill with many steps (makes for a good workout), but the place is very nice and it has a rooftop common area! The free breakfasts are awesome! ”
- 11 Oct 2012 Anonymous