La Casa de Dante
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ My boyfriend and I spent 3 nights at the hostel. We enjoyed every minute of it. Everyday Irene (the owner) cooked the most tasty breakfast we have ever had. Always an original plate from the region with a funny devil or butterfly made out of fruit. She was absolutely lovely and full of life :) Both sons at reception were friendly and helpful with advice to visit the city. The accommodation was clean, cosy and a great job done outside in the terrace if u want to make your own dinner!! ”
- 05 Nov 2016 Anonymous
- “ La Casa de Dante exceeded our expectations. Although classified as a hostel, it's really a Bed & Breakfast. I'll book there again without skipping a beat. What a great, little place! ”
- 16 Oct 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ This is one of the best hostels I've ever had the pleasure to stay at (and I've stayed at a lot of hostels)! The staff were absolutely delightful. They have a chef who makes your breakfast fresh and to order every morning (and it's a really good breakfast, too). The location is a little bit away from the center of town (15 minute walk), and you have to climb some stairs (5 minutes), but the view is terrific. The rooms and facilities are gorgeous. I can't recommend this place enough! ”
- 06 Mar 2016 Matthew USA
- “ just about location!! I totally recommend you to read all explain about the location and accessibility. You cannnot avoid to climb up looooong steps!! ”
- 25 Dec 2015 Anonymous Japan