La Casa del Tio Rafa
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Rafa was a wonderful host. He brought a couple of us to the beach on one day spontaneously. The shower needs to be improved on because there is limited hot water and the water pressure is very low. ”
- 02 Jan 2016 Anonymous Singapore
- “ Small and friendly hostel very close to the bus station and only a short walk to the city center. Rafael is a very friendly and helpful guy who can show and explain you a lot, thanks Rafael for the trip to the Cenotes, that was amazing! And thanks for explaining how to buy a good hammock, that was most helpful! Rafael himself lives in the hostel and is around most of the time, taking care that the place is clean, safe and in good order. During my stay I felt very, very much at home. ”
- 18 Nov 2015 Johannes Germany
- “ Quite far from the city center and a bit messy. It is more of the owners home than a hostel. Fine for one night. ”
- 16 Oct 2015 Anonymous USA