Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This is NOT a hostel. This is a 3-4 story apartment! The ground floor is the bedroom, up a spiral staircase is the kitchen/living area, out the door is a patio, and up those stairs is the rooftop patio. Elizabetta was such a gracious person, she responded to all our emails quickly, and gave us perfect directions to get there. This is a wonderful place, and for the price you pay, you will wonder how you ever found such a bargain. Book it RIGHT NOW, Seriously. Just do it. ”
- 05 Oct 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ I stayed in La Casetta for just one night with my friend. We were pleasantly surprised when we noticed that it was an apartment and not a simple room. The owner was very accommodating and helpful. The apartment was clean and well-equipped. The roof terrace was nice too. We were very happy! The only thing I would recommend (that would make the space prettier) would be to use simple one-color sheets and simplify the decor. But I would definitely recommend Corniglia and La Casetta! ”
- 29 Jun 2013 Anonymous Finland
- “ Modest and delightful. A very cute flat with beautiful roof terraces and a lovely host. Would absolutely recommend it. ”
- 18 May 2013 lindsey USA
- “ La Casetta perfectly epitomized our travels through Cinque Terre and more then exceeded our expectations. Quietly tucked away from the village's main street, the apartment is an absolute gem in peaceful Corniglia. Amazing ocean view from the top outdoor terrance, fully equipped kitchen, plenty of relaxed seating area, clean and homely...couldn't ask for more. Elisabetta and her mother were the perfect hosts and left a lasting impression. Our favourite stay in the Cinque Terre without a doubt! ”
- 11 May 2013 Anonymous New Zealand