La Chimba Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I understand that it is a hostel and hostels usually don't provide with parking, but when we asked the lady in the front desk where we could park overnight she responded "there is a parking garage, it's either that way or the other way, I can't remember". The location was great in the middle of party town, this off course also mean that it attracts party people that stay up all night. The building is old and charming, but loud. Even if you tried to tip toe around it was quite loud. Overall Good ”
- 30 Jul 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ First at all, there was not heater at the room (in Winter time with one-digit temperatures!); the lockers were broken and the facility was an open space not adequate to protect guests from severe weather. Chileans from Santiago re not the politest person in the world and some hostel staff showed attitude. I wonder how is possible that the hostel showed with pride diplomas of being the best hostel of the year with such a low quality. I paid $50 for a double room, not worthy at all! ”
- 10 Jul 2014 CESAR USA
- “ Be carefull with price. If you pay with chilian money it's higher. ”
- 14 Dec 2013 Alfredo Spain