La Chimba Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ First at all, there was not heater at the room (in Winter time with one-digit temperatures!); the lockers were broken and the facility was an open space not adequate to protect guests from severe weather. Chileans from Santiago re not the politest person in the world and some hostel staff showed attitude. I wonder how is possible that the hostel showed with pride diplomas of being the best hostel of the year with such a low quality. I paid $50 for a double room, not worthy at all! ”
- 10 Jul 2014 CESAR USA
- “ Be carefull with price. If you pay with chilian money it's higher. ”
- 14 Dec 2013 Alfredo Spain
- “ Dorms are great, comfy beds, 1 big locker per bed ... hostel is huge, lots of common areas, two kitchens ... bathrooms OK but could be more clean. The BIG problem for this hostel is the staff ! The most useless and lazy staff I ever met ... so given you need them to open the front door to get in, you often end up waiting until they dare open the door. One of the staff member (guy with rastas) even asks guests to leave the front door open as he is too lazy and hangover ... security anyone ? ”
- 19 Apr 2013 Anonymous France