La Comarca Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The hostel in itself is average although good value for chaiten! The staff (especially Franco) was amongst the most friendly and helpful staff I've met in my travel. Also a good place to meet other travellers, as all meet in the kitchen. I ended up staying much longer than expected and really enjoyed it. ”
- 13 Dec 2014 Anonymous
- “ the guy who owns the hostel is the nicest guy ever! ”
- 17 Dec 2013 Anonymous Israel
- “ It's just across the bus station, great for when you arrive, but not so close to the remaining stuff in El Chaltén. (But then, El Chaltén is not that big, everything is walking distance.) An OK place to crash, I met a lot of cool people there and had a great time, but the hostel itself was not fantastic, a bit shabby. The staff was always very helpful and deserves a honorable mention. Pet peeve: No lockers, they kept my "most critical" stuff in a box for me and doors were not very locked... ”
- 13 Jan 2013 Michael Switzerland