La Comarca Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The signs hung around the building were very offensive and really uncalled for. One in particular was pointing out that the hostel did not provide locks on any doors because the area was very safe. This is completely understandable and I can definitely agree. What was inappropriate was that they felt the need to draw a comparison between the Uruguayan president snd the United States president in the amount of security they had. This is not only completely uncalled for but incredibly poor example ”
- 03 Apr 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Great hostel ! No need for lockers there.... ”
- 28 Mar 2015 bruno France
- “ Pros: good location, comfortable beds, good kitchen, let me cancel my reservation and leave early Cons: staff didn't seem to know anything about... Anything. No maps, no info on hikes or buses, not very friendly either and were almost never around, no lockers, rooms were very stuffy and roof leaked onto beds/luggage during the rain, not a good atmosphere ”
- 26 Feb 2015 Jennifer
- “ Small friendly hostel. Staff very helpful. Just across the road from the bus station and a few minutes walk from the centre of town. ”
- 02 Feb 2015 Hugh Ireland
- “ The hostel in itself is average although good value for chaiten! The staff (especially Franco) was amongst the most friendly and helpful staff I've met in my travel. Also a good place to meet other travellers, as all meet in the kitchen. I ended up staying much longer than expected and really enjoyed it. ”
- 13 Dec 2014 Anonymous