La Comarca Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ the guy who owns the hostel is the nicest guy ever! ”
- 17 Dec 2013 Anonymous Israel
- “ It's just across the bus station, great for when you arrive, but not so close to the remaining stuff in El Chaltén. (But then, El Chaltén is not that big, everything is walking distance.) An OK place to crash, I met a lot of cool people there and had a great time, but the hostel itself was not fantastic, a bit shabby. The staff was always very helpful and deserves a honorable mention. Pet peeve: No lockers, they kept my "most critical" stuff in a box for me and doors were not very locked... ”
- 13 Jan 2013 Michael Switzerland
- “ The staff at La Comarca Hostel was wonderful! They were friendly and helpful. The hostel was clean. I had no concerns what so ever. I Will definitely return!!! Thank you! ”
- 25 Nov 2012 Anonymous Argentina