La Controra Hostel Naples
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Close to Metro station, nice backyard can enjoy a well made coctail, the personel is really helpful, breakfast is ok. i would recommend it. Overall a nice place! ”
- 02 Nov 2017 Anonymous Greece
- “ This is a great Hostel, close to a metro station and to the city center. The garden area is lovely, as well as all staff, who will help you the way they can. I was travelling alone and felt sick the first night and they helped me by calling to the hospital and also arranging a taxi for me to go to the emergency services, while keeping an eye on me (thank you very much for that). The room I stayed was clean, and also the toilet and bathroom. I definitely recommend La Controra! ”
- 26 May 2017 Priscila Brazil
- “ A really great hostel .It even has a proper garden to relax in . ”
- 21 Apr 2017 Peter England
- “ Great staff, comfortable and clean. Great experience! ”
- 13 Apr 2017 Anonymous Canada
- “ Very friendly welcome. Nice spacious room. Great garden and lounge. ”
- 22 Feb 2017 Anonymous England
- “ My experiences at this hostel has been very good. The kitchen facilities are pretty good. The breakfast is just okay, but the dinner is pretty for 3 euros as well. The location is pretty good as well and excellent value. You are very close to metro to get to alot of different sites. ”
- 18 Dec 2016 Anonymous USA