La Controra Hostel Naples
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This is a great Hostel, close to a metro station and to the city center. The garden area is lovely, as well as all staff, who will help you the way they can. I was travelling alone and felt sick the first night and they helped me by calling to the hospital and also arranging a taxi for me to go to the emergency services, while keeping an eye on me (thank you very much for that). The room I stayed was clean, and also the toilet and bathroom. I definitely recommend La Controra! ”
- 26 May 2017 Priscila Brazil
- “ A really great hostel .It even has a proper garden to relax in . ”
- 21 Apr 2017 Peter England
- “ Great staff, comfortable and clean. Great experience! ”
- 13 Apr 2017 Anonymous Canada
- “ Very friendly welcome. Nice spacious room. Great garden and lounge. ”
- 22 Feb 2017 Anonymous England
- “ My experiences at this hostel has been very good. The kitchen facilities are pretty good. The breakfast is just okay, but the dinner is pretty for 3 euros as well. The location is pretty good as well and excellent value. You are very close to metro to get to alot of different sites. ”
- 18 Dec 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ It was a great hostel. Location was very close to a bus stop and just 100 or 200 meters from the Salvatore Rosa metro stop on Line 1. Lots of shops and bakeries in the area and a few restaurants. The hostel has a very well stocked kitchen and I usually cooked dinner there. Staff was great. Security excellent. Breakfast was marginal but free. The only drawback was that the Internet didn't really seem to work in many of the rooms but there were plenty of comfortable common areas where it did. ”
- 18 Nov 2016 Anonymous USA