La Controra Hostel Rome
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Everything was great, but Marco get some other juice next time. ”
- 24 Mar 2017 Carl Sweden
- “ We loved staying in this hostel! The location was perfect and the price was just right. We had a 2 bed private. The ensuite bath was great and everything was extremely clean. The staff is incredibly helpful and friendly! Would stay here again! ”
- 07 Oct 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ A nice hostel in an old building close to Piazza della Repubblica. It is run by two guys, one of them Italian, the other one probably from the states. I slept in a 4-bed mixed dorm that was very clean, including the beds. Breakfast is included, however you shouldn't expect too much, as breakfast is not as important in Italy as it is in some other countries. After all, a very nice hostel which I can definitely recommend and which I would choose again when coming to Rome! ”
- 07 Jul 2016 Matthias Germany
- “ Really great hostel, Large rooms with aircon and clean bathrooms Wouldn't look at another hostel in rome! This is it! ”
- 25 Jun 2016 Megan South Africa
- “ Great location and price is excellent for the money. Staff was simply perfect, great with local recommendation and general ideas throughou the city for places to eat/drink- just tell them what you want and they provide. Also made several reservations for taxis. No bar but place to eat or drink "at home" and cleanliness was 100%. Historic building with classic elevator, La Controra was a great place to stay and would recommen to friends and family. Best thing: Staff. Worst thing: No laundry ”
- 10 May 2016 Anonymous USA