La Controra Hostel Rome
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Brilliant. Definitely one of the best hostels I´ve ever stayed at. You guys do such a good work, especially the polish girl in the reception. She is world class. ”
- 14 Aug 2015 Anonymous Sweden
- “ A really great hostel to stay at, made even better by the amazing staff there, one girl in particular, Emilia, who not only provided amazing customer service and hospitality but is likely the nicest girl in all of Rome! ”
- 25 Jul 2015 Christopher Australia
- “ A hostel experience I will remember for the rest of my life. Could not have asked for a better location, atmosphere, or (especially) the absolutely fantastic staff and fellow travelers! Made friends and memories that I will hold dearly for a long time to come -- shout out to Emilia at the front desk in particular for recommending the restaurant that provided one of the most authentic, delicious meals I've had so far in my 3 weeks in Italy! ”
- 04 Jul 2015 Grace USA
- “ The young lady working at the hostel named Maura was really great! Very helpful, perfect english, fun and kind. She is one of the best host so far! ”
- 28 Jun 2015 conan Netherlands