Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Small and quiet with a grouch owner ”
- 26 Oct 2017 Anonymous Israel
- “ La Coperacha was my favorite hostel of the entire trip. I felt like I was living with a family (opposed to staying at some faceless hipster hostel). ”
- 02 Mar 2017 Sanjay USA
- “ It was absolutely beautiful. Minutes from the central square of the city, but totally secluded and secure. The hosts were very helpful and kind; we had come unprepared for transport to another area of the country and they helped us find a non-tourist bus and directed us to people who wouldn't try to swindle us. The beds were comfy and the whole atmosphere of the hostel was gorgeous and inviting. Always felt safe. Would definitely stay here again. ”
- 08 Feb 2016 Anonymous USA