Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It was absolutely beautiful. Minutes from the central square of the city, but totally secluded and secure. The hosts were very helpful and kind; we had come unprepared for transport to another area of the country and they helped us find a non-tourist bus and directed us to people who wouldn't try to swindle us. The beds were comfy and the whole atmosphere of the hostel was gorgeous and inviting. Always felt safe. Would definitely stay here again. ”
- 08 Feb 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ I am a well educate traveler having visited over 50 countries, Guatemala several times. The Coperacha is the best deal in the city, maybe the country. Free breakfast is generous and coffee all day. Quiet street. Forget the paranoid press. Come visit la capital. A great well kept room awaits you at this place in Zona 2. WALKING DISTANCE to markets, banks, PO etc. ”
- 11 Mar 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Manager, Lucien, is Mr. Personality. So helpful and kind. If we even mentioned something , he made available all information. Luis, the taxi man, at airport on arrival. also available to take us to museums, etc. pick us up later. Hostal was lovely, central courtyard, easy kitchen to work in, beautiful dining room.. Two showers in one shower room. Bring a shower cap for dry hair. No hooks, shelves in showers. Two supermarkets 5 min. walk. ”
- 18 Sep 2014 Anonymous USA