Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Manager, Lucien, is Mr. Personality. So helpful and kind. If we even mentioned something , he made available all information. Luis, the taxi man, at airport on arrival. also available to take us to museums, etc. pick us up later. Hostal was lovely, central courtyard, easy kitchen to work in, beautiful dining room.. Two showers in one shower room. Bring a shower cap for dry hair. No hooks, shelves in showers. Two supermarkets 5 min. walk. ”
- 18 Sep 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Great find. It's a charming little spot with a nice, safe location. Clean and comfy. The proprietor was extremely helpful. There's not a single thing I disliked about staying here! ”
- 17 Jun 2014 Simon USA
- “ Lucien was a wonderful host. The hostel is perfectly situated for a night or two in Guate. City. ”
- 18 Apr 2014 Anonymous USA