Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ La Coperacha was my favorite hostel of the entire trip. I felt like I was living with a family (opposed to staying at some faceless hipster hostel). ”
- 02 Mar 2017 Sanjay USA
- “ It was absolutely beautiful. Minutes from the central square of the city, but totally secluded and secure. The hosts were very helpful and kind; we had come unprepared for transport to another area of the country and they helped us find a non-tourist bus and directed us to people who wouldn't try to swindle us. The beds were comfy and the whole atmosphere of the hostel was gorgeous and inviting. Always felt safe. Would definitely stay here again. ”
- 08 Feb 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ I am a well educate traveler having visited over 50 countries, Guatemala several times. The Coperacha is the best deal in the city, maybe the country. Free breakfast is generous and coffee all day. Quiet street. Forget the paranoid press. Come visit la capital. A great well kept room awaits you at this place in Zona 2. WALKING DISTANCE to markets, banks, PO etc. ”
- 11 Mar 2015 Anonymous USA