La Guitarra Hostel Gdansk
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We liked our stay, that was a last minute booking, but we felt that the love for guitars turned out to be a love for exclusively male guitar players. Since so many women through the times have shown their competence with the instrument, it felt a bit odd that the pictures and names that were worshipped in the hostel were men only. Everyone that loves males with guitars will be in paradise in La Guitarra. ”
- 10 Aug 2015 gabriella
- “ Breakfast not included; WiFi not included; Towel not included; all of the above payable on arrival. prices should be clearly advertised in advance. ”
- 28 Oct 2014 STEVEN Scotland
- “ there is breakfast service and also we can use a kitchen. ”
- 25 Oct 2014 Anonymous Japan
- “ A group came back in a early morning around 4a.m., and they kept talking, I could not sleep at all, they should know basic rules to stay in a dormitory. ”
- 22 Oct 2014 Anonymous Japan
- “ A Nice place to stay. No wifi signals on 3rd floor but still better. Breakfast was good and you can have coffee or tea for whole day ! ”
- 16 Oct 2014 Anonymous Pakistan