La Guitarra Hostel Gdansk
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great rooms, friendly staff and great location. Some improvements could be made like eliminating garbage odors from the kitchen and installing drain pipes to keep bathroom floors dry. ”
- 26 Mar 2017 Tuomas Finland
- “ The hostel is very clean. Staff was very helpfull. I had a problem with the eletronic keycard witch you need for the lockers,and the staff helped me instanly.. Personaly i prefere a normal locker with a lock. The lockers are big so you can store all you stuff. And there is free breakfast. ”
- 28 Oct 2016 Anonymous Netherlands
- “ The hostel has great conditions and i finally slept well after a while. ”
- 10 Sep 2016 David Portugal
- “ There was really bad smell at the another building.. It was mold I think. There were rooms at 2 different buildings and the other building smelled like a potato cellar.. Really not a healthy building. Staff was okay and they also had some breakfast there to offer. Some rooms were located at the street level so you should not leave your windows open there. ”
- 27 Aug 2016 Olli Finland
- “ The place was clean, the breakfast was okay, showers and bathrooms were clean. Matrasses were a little bit thin. But the location was great. ”
- 06 Jul 2016 Julie