La Guitarra Hostel Gdansk
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The place was clean, the breakfast was okay, showers and bathrooms were clean. Matrasses were a little bit thin. But the location was great. ”
- 06 Jul 2016 Julie
- “ Not again! Don´t save a few euros for a clean room and a friendly service! My girlfriend and I stayed in Gdansk over the weekend - beautiful city, but the hostel was horrible: We made a reservation for a single room with two single beds, expecting a romantic weekend. What we got was a single room with two bunk beds! In addition, the mattresses were partly bloody, filthy or moldy! The washrooms looked similar. About the room, the service was not willing to help. Not even an apology. ”
- 03 Oct 2015 Philipp Germany
- “ With right crowd it can be amazing place. There is piano and 3 guitars, amp etc. All of it in the basement so neighbors are not a problem. If you like to play (I do) - it is your place. Atmosphere created in the hostel through decorations etc is grand, but the rest depends on who are guests in the hostel... I had great time while staying there with friend. Staff are very helpful too. I definitely recommend this place, especially if you want to play guitar while traveling and meet others this way ”
- 28 Aug 2015 Dariusz Poland
- “ We liked our stay, that was a last minute booking, but we felt that the love for guitars turned out to be a love for exclusively male guitar players. Since so many women through the times have shown their competence with the instrument, it felt a bit odd that the pictures and names that were worshipped in the hostel were men only. Everyone that loves males with guitars will be in paradise in La Guitarra. ”
- 10 Aug 2015 gabriella