La Guitarra Hostel Poznan
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The male staff who worked there last Sunday was extremely rude to me.I asked to talk to his boss several times he wouldn't let me to. The most unacceptable thing is that he made an unaithorized charge to m Y credit card with the information from your website. Im working with my bank and visa card at the moment to see if we can prosecute him for his criminal fraud activities.He should be so FIRED byc now to protect the hosttel's and your website's reputations. ”
- 02 Jul 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Really friendly staff, nice beds and very clean. A great kitchen and common room, such good value for money. ”
- 28 Aug 2013 Lauran England
- “ Great location, very close to a shopping center, trams, and short walk to old town. Reception staff were very friendly and helpful. The car park entrance is a little dodgy looking but perfectly safe and secure. Beds were comfortable, bathrooms clean, and kitchen/lounge area comfortable and convenient. ”
- 23 Jul 2013 Anonymous Australia