La Guitarra Hostel Poznan
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Really friendly staff, nice beds and very clean. A great kitchen and common room, such good value for money. ”
- 28 Aug 2013 Lauran England
- “ Great location, very close to a shopping center, trams, and short walk to old town. Reception staff were very friendly and helpful. The car park entrance is a little dodgy looking but perfectly safe and secure. Beds were comfortable, bathrooms clean, and kitchen/lounge area comfortable and convenient. ”
- 23 Jul 2013 Anonymous Australia
- “ One of the best hostels where I have been and also one of the cheapest. Great Location, clean dorms, nice lockers, clean bathrooms. Almost everything was excellent . Only remark: the mosquitoes were a hazard. ”
- 17 Jul 2013 Anonymous Netherlands