La Iguana Perdida
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This place is gorgeous and the food is amazing, though it may seem pricey for some. Staff was nice and helpful. Stunning view of the volcanoes. They need to get a new pool table, though, and keep the hooliganism off it. They also charge 3Q per 15 min. of internet access (no WiFi). I thought this was lame. Overall, though, the place is great. Holla! ”
- 21 Apr 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Beautiful place+location, food very nice. Remarks: young staff helpful and friendly but could be a more updated on ie travel and payement info: I wanted to go to Rio Dulce and was adviced to take a shutle to Flores first, a big detour. The girl at reception also was extremely insistant that even after making a downpayement at hostels.com I had to pay the full price anyway. Also if on a budget shop around for kayaks/shutles. The services outside resp the hostel/village are much cheaper. ”
- 17 Feb 2014 Anonymous Netherlands
- “ Good place ...very good cooking reasonable price and good music.( a little too much north american !!!) or Anglo Saxon.... ”
- 07 Dec 2013 Anonymous Australia