La Lanterna B&B
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It is a very nice place, a family run B&B in a quite place, quite far from the city center, but there is a good connection by tram-bus and two big supermarkets are quite near. It is exemplary in cleanness, designed with good taste, and they offer an abundant breakfast. ”
- 03 Jul 2013 Juri Estonia
- “ Замечательный уютный отель с очень приветливым персоналом.Симпатичный интерьер,большой холл,выход в сад из номера.В саду много цветов,поют птицы,а по ночам гуляет собака-лайка.По утрам нам роскошно сервировали стол в зале с камином(конфеты,бисквиты,круасаны,персики и т.д.)Но от центра далековато,приходилось ездить на трамвае.Рядом с остановкой трамвая расположен большой супермаркет. ”
- 02 Apr 2013 Anonymous Russia
- “ We spent one night in La Lanterna and well.. we have never seen a better B&B in our lives! The staff were very friendly and courteous - from the first moments upon arrival we felt like being in a place of good friends. We came in the evening and were welcomed with a cup of hot Twinnings tea. Our room was big, newly renovated, very clean, cosy and nicely decorated, including bathroom. Breakfast was rich and we had no time pressure to finish neither to check out:) In short:extremely recommendable ”
- 19 Jan 2013 Justas Lithuania