La Locanda del Lupo
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The only thing that it really puts me abit off is the smelly of the drainige in the bathroom. ”
- 01 Nov 2013 Anonymous Italy
- “ It would be better if hair dryer is available. Nice staff : ) The room is nice and big. ”
- 29 Apr 2013 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ The location was very close to the center of town. None of the staff speaks English. I could not put my bags into my room until after 7pm. There is no wifi in the building where you sleep. You have to go to a local cafe. The room itself was eerie and there were bugs crawling on the floor. I almost left to find another hotel but had already paid for the room. If you are travelling to meet people, you will not meet people here. ”
- 14 Apr 2013 Anonymous USA