La Maison Bacana B&B
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This is the best place to stay, ever. The location is the best-2 minutes walking distance from the Metro. Fred and Mand treat you asthough you are family. Fred has all the knowledge in the world as to how to get around Paris, how to handle money, whatever questions you might have. If he doesn't have the answer he will find it for you. My granddaughter and I never felt safer or more at home. A great place to stay to get to see how the fabulous French people live.Going back! Kate and Gabriella ”
- 25 Jun 2014 Katherine USA
- “ We really enjoyed our stay here. As a family of 5 we needed an affordable place where we could stay for two days to see a bit of Paris & then drive to/from Normandy. Fred, the owner, is most welcoming & friendly. He made sure we had a place to park. He also sat with us to help plan our visit to Paris & the Normandy beaches, walked to the nearby train station to ensure we got our tickets & instructed us on which trains to take to/from Paris. Fred provided an excellent breakfast. ”
- 22 Jun 2014 Timothy USA
- “ We really enjoyed our stay in La Maison Bacana, thank you Fred for the advices and your hospitality! With best regards, the 2nd finns. ”
- 31 May 2014 Jakke Finland
- “ Fred is very personable and more than willing to assist on planning and directions. We were disappointed with directions on the last day to get to the shuttle going to Beauvais Airport. The bus station was one and one half blocks away totally our of sight from the metro station. No one in the area of the metro knew where the bus station was. We nearly missed our shuttle. On another note, our room was not serviced unless we made a request. We are used to rooms being cleaned nightly. ”
- 23 May 2014 Ralph USA
- “ เป็นที่พักที่น่ารักมาก เดินทางสะดวก อยู่ใกล้ๆ สถานีรถไฟ รอบๆก็มีร้านค้า ร้านอาหาร ซูเปอร์มาร์เกต ไปรษณีย์ ฯลฯ เหมาะกับนักเดินทางที่ชอบความสงบ สถานที่ตั้งก็ปลอดภัย ที่สำคัญคือเจ้าของบ้านอัธยาศัยดีเลิศ คอยแนะนำ ดูแล ใจดีมากๆ เลย ถ้าไปปารีสอีกก็จะมาพักที่นี่แหละ ”
- 06 Apr 2014 Anonymous Thailand
- “ The best place we stayed at in all our travels. Would come back to Paris just to stay here again :) ”
- 12 Dec 2013 Emma Australia