La Maison Bacana B&B
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ My friend and myself originally booked for La Masion but due to some renovations taking place we ended up staying at the other property a few blocks away. When we first arrived we had tea with Fred on his lovely patio, and got to know him a bit. Galelle the owner of the 2nd property joined us for tea, and walked with us to the 2nd property. The house is tastefully decorated in a quirky colorful way, and everything was very clean. Gaelle and her husband Sebestien took excellant care of us. ”
- 30 Sep 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ This B&B begins and ends with Fred. He is friendly and yet businesslike at the same time which I have found very rare in my travels. His directions are impeccable which saved me so much time that it allowed me to see as much as possible in a limited amount of time! When I go back to Paris I will not hesitate in going back to La Maison Bacana! ”
- 15 Aug 2015 Scott Canada
- “ Wonderful, amazing staff (Fred and Gael),peaceful, comfortable, truly a Parisian experience; I could go on about how magical my stay was and it truly was. I had a rocky start upon my arrival but it was quickly taken care of. Fred is truly a gift, each morning he made sure myself and all the guest had an itinerary for the day he always gave wonderful suggestions, maps and tips for the subway. I felt safe (I was travelling alone), welcomed and quickly got into the Parisian lifestyle thanks him. ”
- 14 Jun 2015 Anonymous USA