La Maison du Patriote
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Nice location!! And a very reasonable price in the central of old montreal~!! ”
- 29 Mar 2013 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ The location is very nice. The hostel is cool, cozy, decorated in a very hip way. The walls are thin, however they do a good job to make sure everyone is quiet after 11pm. The atmosphere is nice, free wifi & internet use. The kitchen is great. The bathroom and showers are on different floors. Might be a problem for some. Also I think the receptionist overcharged me and I realized this well after I left. That or they charge extra for linens/towel without telling you. ”
- 28 Mar 2013 Salomeh Canada
- “ This hostel is meant for party animals and not committed travelers that want to sleep at night and wake up early. It is located right across a night club and if you spend MORE money for a double room, you will be between the club and the lounge. The lounge is where everyone plays music, drinks and converse. The worst sleep I have every gotten my money's worth. ”
- 28 Mar 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Too loud at night, some people do drugs casually in common areas. ”
- 22 Mar 2013 Eric
- “ BEST HOSTEL EXPERIENCE I'VE HAD. I bonded with everyone staying there, and the staff kept the space feeling like a home away from home. ”
- 19 Mar 2013 Anonymous USA