La Mansion Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Wow, where do I begin? This was the best, first experience I have ever had going into a hostel. Firstly, I was skeptical at hostel life, but the folks I stayed with are very nice. The staff member named Will was very accommodating and fun to talk to. The bathrooms were clean, and there was no curfew, which was relieving. I got to sleep on the top of a bunk bed, too. Parking was free, but Wednesday is street cleaning, so you must move your car. Best bang for your buck! No bed bugs in my bed, too. ”
- 22 Mar 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ This Hostel should write on the homepage that they have problems in the house and that they can't let people in! I really hope I get my money back! I really had a bad experience with that Hostel!! ”
- 03 Aug 2013 Jana Germany
- “ Staff were rude and didn't care, I arrived at 12 AM due to missing my flight and they didn't let me in until they charged my $25 late fee. the whole night was for $20 so wtf. But I enjoyed people who were staying there. some of them were living there actually. Nice place if you don't want to go out a lot. cuz its so far from everything. ”
- 22 Jul 2013 Anonymous Iran
- “ The place is going through changes so a little messy but real easy to get to and a mellow place to stay. Just check to see if there TP before you squat... ”
- 09 Jul 2013 Robert USA
- “ If you asphalted the entire driveway you can turn it into a parking area. The large van that you use to transport people should not be parked in the street area since it narrows the road and it would be harder to maneuver, just park it inside the hostel- it'll free up space. Other than that I liked it! My friends and I had a great time there. You guys were so helpful and accommodating us and everyday we had breakfast. ”
- 04 Jul 2013 Anonymous USA