La Mansion Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Amazing staff and fun guests. real Mansion in LA. ”
- 19 Nov 2014 Luke Canada
- “ Overall I had a good stay.The hostel is multiple properties and they're basically regular two-story houses, so its not a conventional hostel with a lobby & so forth.Nothing fancy, not the greatest neighborhood,but not the worst-the metro and bus service is very close by, so this is a plus.I did enjoy watching TV with the staff at night.A negative is I didn't get the $20 key deposit back. I checked-out at 4:30am, so there wasn't anyone available and it's difficult to reach them by phone or email. ”
- 13 Nov 2014 Michael USA
- “ Really nice place to be very comfortable. It was a very good price and you meet a lot of international travelers and enjoy your stay. They were very friendly. ”
- 05 Nov 2014 Latonya USA
- “ Before I went there, I called many times and no answer. When I got there the house no provided was wrong. Fortunately, the African American guy who owned the hostel saw me. It was overbooked and I had to live in living room. I didn't get a key and the house door was open all time. For security, I always have my laptop and valuable items with me all the time whenever I went around LA cause there was not locker where I stayed. The day after I moved in, one person who stayed with key lost phone. ”
- 10 Jun 2014 Anonymous Myanmar
- “ Wow, where do I begin? This was the best, first experience I have ever had going into a hostel. Firstly, I was skeptical at hostel life, but the folks I stayed with are very nice. The staff member named Will was very accommodating and fun to talk to. The bathrooms were clean, and there was no curfew, which was relieving. I got to sleep on the top of a bunk bed, too. Parking was free, but Wednesday is street cleaning, so you must move your car. Best bang for your buck! No bed bugs in my bed, too. ”
- 22 Mar 2014 Anonymous USA