La Mansion Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Before I went there, I called many times and no answer. When I got there the house no provided was wrong. Fortunately, the African American guy who owned the hostel saw me. It was overbooked and I had to live in living room. I didn't get a key and the house door was open all time. For security, I always have my laptop and valuable items with me all the time whenever I went around LA cause there was not locker where I stayed. The day after I moved in, one person who stayed with key lost phone. ”
- 10 Jun 2014 Anonymous Myanmar
- “ Wow, where do I begin? This was the best, first experience I have ever had going into a hostel. Firstly, I was skeptical at hostel life, but the folks I stayed with are very nice. The staff member named Will was very accommodating and fun to talk to. The bathrooms were clean, and there was no curfew, which was relieving. I got to sleep on the top of a bunk bed, too. Parking was free, but Wednesday is street cleaning, so you must move your car. Best bang for your buck! No bed bugs in my bed, too. ”
- 22 Mar 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ This Hostel should write on the homepage that they have problems in the house and that they can't let people in! I really hope I get my money back! I really had a bad experience with that Hostel!! ”
- 03 Aug 2013 Jana Germany