Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The worst hotel during my tour in Italy. With no wifi, no meal service, no staff on the reception, the hotel is also very inconvenient in location; and they required extra 15 euros for the cleaning and 5 euros for the heating, making the value for money worst ever! What's more, the late pick-up service given by the staff made me miss my train, I had to take a later train that day. ”
- 21 Feb 2014 Shengmei China
- “ A very nice place to stay, in central Tuscany which makes it easy to expore the region. Housing is fine, very friendly staff and an excellent value for money (it has a magnificant view over the valley and a swinmming pool)... ”
- 15 May 2013 Anonymous Belgium
- “ The place was difficult to find Otherwise it was a very positive surprise. Highly recommended if you are looking for a genuine rural feel in Tuscany. ”
- 05 Jun 2011 Jukka