La Oveja Negra Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The beds were very ragged and torn. If they had been made before we arrived it would have made me feel a little better without seeing how disgusting the matress was. ”
- 26 Mar 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Lejos.. uno de los mejores hostales en los que pare en costa rica, habitacion comoda, con ventilador y aire.. baños limpios, buena ubicacion (licoreria al lado, casa de comidas al lado y super a 1 cuadra, Playa 200 mts) el staff.. de lo mejor.. dueños argentinos con la mejor onda y copados, cocina grande.. ambientes compartidos grandes y con mucha onda. 100x100 recomendable para cualquiera.. One of the best hostels in costa rica, very clean, whit air condittion, near to the beach, market, licor store ”
- 03 Apr 2011 Nicolas Argentina
- “ It's a good place if you are young and you are a surfer ”
- 28 Mar 2011 Pavel
- “ Loved the staff, frat house atmosphere at night, great location, great coffee. Overall great time. ”
- 28 Dec 2010 Minette
- “ Fantastic place. Very clean, has a large common area with big screen tv and pool table. Really friendly and helpful. Has a nice social atmosphere. Close to the beach and they have surf lessons that were great and affordable. Highly recommend!! ”
- 23 Nov 2010 Cassie