La Pescheria Backpackers
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Kitchen is very dirty. Toilet in room was not working well. ”
- 17 Dec 2016 Anonymous Singapore
- “ Friendly, helpful staff. Easy to find. Will definitely stay here again ”
- 08 Dec 2016 Mary
- “ At least they have a normal kitchen with gas cooker and kettle and stuff (but no tea nor coffee, you have to have your own). The hostel is situated on several levels, which have different facilities, feel free to check ;) There is heating in the rooms but it started working only that day when i was leaving. Water was ok, but one has to wait until it gets warmer. The worst thing though was that i was bitten by some invisible beasts at night. Hope that were just mosquitoes, but i'm not sure... ”
- 23 Nov 2016 Anonymous Russia
- “ Amazing location, so close to everything important in Venice. Clean kitchen, nice staff, wi fi works very good. Rooms are ok, modest but clean. A few toilets, which could be cleanier. But overall it was very nice. ”
- 14 May 2016 Dagna Poland