La Pescheria Backpackers
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The location is perfect and easy to get to. The rooms and facilities are basic but has all you need. Suitable for solo or group travelers.I feel there could of been a bit more of an atmosphere but I was there to see Venice not the hostel! ”
- 11 May 2017 Anonymous England
- “ Kitchen is very dirty. Toilet in room was not working well. ”
- 17 Dec 2016 Anonymous Singapore
- “ Friendly, helpful staff. Easy to find. Will definitely stay here again ”
- 08 Dec 2016 Mary
- “ At least they have a normal kitchen with gas cooker and kettle and stuff (but no tea nor coffee, you have to have your own). The hostel is situated on several levels, which have different facilities, feel free to check ;) There is heating in the rooms but it started working only that day when i was leaving. Water was ok, but one has to wait until it gets warmer. The worst thing though was that i was bitten by some invisible beasts at night. Hope that were just mosquitoes, but i'm not sure... ”
- 23 Nov 2016 Anonymous Russia