La Pescheria Backpackers
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Amazing location, so close to everything important in Venice. Clean kitchen, nice staff, wi fi works very good. Rooms are ok, modest but clean. A few toilets, which could be cleanier. But overall it was very nice. ”
- 14 May 2016 Dagna Poland
- “ Was a little difficult to find, and wifi was not very good, but this hostel is located in a great spot. For the location, the price is very good. I wasn't overly impressed with the service, however, things could've been worse. My biggest complaints are that there are no lockers, and no real kitchen area. Overall not too bad of a value though. ”
- 15 Mar 2016 Erik
- “ Kind of a weird hostel. Difficult to find, staff are nonexistent, overpriced (but so is everything in Venice). It isn't a great place to meet others, I only did because there is only 1 room with wifi so that is where people hang out. ”
- 17 Oct 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ I would never ever go back there. I got almost 15 mosquito bites one night. No one can sleep because of too many mosquitos. Also not clean and very hard to find the place ”
- 04 Oct 2015 Anonymous South Korea
- “ when i arrived there was a bed more in the room than I booked, but i had to pay the same price. the bed seemed to be used, there was no warm blanket and no fresh towels. the girl at the desk didn t speak to well english. the furniture was all different and the small kitchen looked terrible. there were no shelfs or for the clothes just two hangers for five people. the bed had a good matrace, it was quite calm and so i could sleep well. ”
- 02 Oct 2015 Julia Germany