Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Roomy hostel in Chapinero. Best asset of this hostel is the location, if you want to stay in the safer, northern neighborhoods of Bogota rather than sketchier La Candelaria, where most other hostels are located. There are lots of good restaurants nearby, and it is only a few blocks to the nearest TransMilenio station. The hostel itself is roomy--plenty of common spaces and spacious dorm rooms. The kitchen is well-equipped for cooking. Atmosphere is generally friendly but not like a crazy party. ”
- 14 May 2016 Katherine USA
- “ Hi, guys! this hostel is great! here works very friendly and helpful staff. Oscar helped me alot, so, special thanks to him! Hostel is in a very good location : supermarket, ATM, cafes - all this are near-by. i recommend this hostel for its warm atmosphere, aaand nice music =) ”
- 28 Mar 2016 Nadia Russia
- “ Diego let me have the flat to myself, even though He had plans for Christmad day, and he must of messaged Me 12 times to make sure I was ok, and I'm looking forward to meeting him, and thanking Him personally ”
- 20 Dec 2015 John Ireland
- “ Staff was extremely helpful, especially Oscar. Cleaned all the time & facilities were great. Always hot water in showers. Bar is really nice & have a great artesenal beer. I loved the breakfast. Simple - fruit, cereal, toast, jam, coffee but nice. Quiet location. Someone got in & stole a cellphone during busy daytime. Could happen anywhere. Mostly they were very aware of who got in especially at night & have security cams. Met nice people & had a good time. Working computers & fast internet. ”
- 30 Jun 2015 Anonymous Ireland