Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ La Pinta is a great hostel that is clean and secure. The free breakfasts are generous and the staff are friendly and helpful. However you need to catch a bus to visit the city centre and as the public transport is diffiult ot navigate, the location is not ideal. The hostel is quiet, so if you are looking for a party atmosphere, I would recommend investigating hostels closer to the city centre. ”
- 01 Sep 2013 Anonymous Australia
- “ Location : pretty far from the city center, La Candelaria. You may take a taxi or public transportation (called Trans Milenio -really really packed in rush hour) to go to center, and Trans Milenio station is about 10 blocks away from this hostel. But still, the hostel is located in very safe area. ”
- 13 Aug 2013 Anonymous South Korea
- “ I went to the hostel because it had a good review in "location". But I was really disappointed, the area was ugly and seemed very unsecure. ”
- 09 Aug 2013 Sebastian Uruguay
- “ Nothing but good things to say about this hostel. Spent four days in the middle of july and was greeted by very hospitable, friendly and nice people. The bar serves a nice happy hour every day with two cocktails for one and always use fresh ingredients. They have a nice backyard to chill in, and there is normally a lot of people in the evening making a good atmosphere. I had a great time and can only recommend a stay there! Thanks to everyone there for a good stay! ”
- 10 Jul 2013 Anonymous Norway
- “ A very nice place! The team is really great, I definitely recommend this hostel. ”
- 25 May 2013 Marc
- “ Very helpful staff , a big thank you to them all for their advice. A good location to stay at. Very comfortable bed which made for a good nights sleep :) ”
- 02 Apr 2013 Anonymous England