Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ La Pinta is a great hostel that is clean and secure. The free breakfasts are generous and the staff are friendly and helpful. However you need to catch a bus to visit the city centre and as the public transport is diffiult ot navigate, the location is not ideal. The hostel is quiet, so if you are looking for a party atmosphere, I would recommend investigating hostels closer to the city centre. ”
- 01 Sep 2013 Anonymous Australia
- “ Location : pretty far from the city center, La Candelaria. You may take a taxi or public transportation (called Trans Milenio -really really packed in rush hour) to go to center, and Trans Milenio station is about 10 blocks away from this hostel. But still, the hostel is located in very safe area. ”
- 13 Aug 2013 Anonymous South Korea
- “ I went to the hostel because it had a good review in "location". But I was really disappointed, the area was ugly and seemed very unsecure. ”
- 09 Aug 2013 Sebastian Uruguay