La Posada de Don Simon
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Reeeeallly friendly staff that gave me a map upon arrival and told me all the best things to do in the city. Gave me a list of all the tours available too so made it really easy. :-) Shared bathrooms, but there were plenty for everyone so you never had to wait. ”
- 03 Feb 2014 Anonymous England
- “ It's a very quiet, relaxed and nice family-run hostel. The location is fine, a couple of blocks from the main square. They also help arranging trips in the region, which had an excellent value for money (and competed very well with the touroperators in town). Don't go here if you want a party hostel. Do go if you want a nice hostel with a good and quiet atmosphere. ”
- 09 Dec 2013 Tom
- “ Very nice staff. A family establishment. Very simple facilites, but everything is clean and well-kept ”
- 30 Jul 2013 Daniel Canada
- “ very friendly hosts, give you lots of tips. ”
- 19 May 2013 Brigitta Netherlands