La Posada de Don Simon
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Staff was great, facilities simple but clean. I stayed at La Posada de Don Simon for a total of 5 days/nights. Upon arrival, I was greeted by the two hostel managers (Lilian and a gentleman whose name I do not remember). They were extremely helpful with restaurant recommendations and planning to go bungee jumping at La Quebrada Cabra Corral when I was on a tight schedule. The hostel is located a few blocks from the center which was convenient. I would stay there again. ”
- 03 Nov 2014 Larissa Brazil
- “ The staff is really friendly and had a good time in there. The major downside is that I'm allergic to cats and their cat sometimes even wanders inside the rooms. ”
- 06 Aug 2014 Anonymous Argentina
- “ I liked how Alan was very helpful with directions and advice. I needed info on the local immigration office and his advice was excellent. The location is great as you have a short walk to the main plaza. The are grocery stores and restaurants nearby also. The wifi worked fine. The breakfast was good and the room was fine. The shower had hot water and the bathroom was clean. ”
- 24 Mar 2014 Richard USA
- “ Reeeeallly friendly staff that gave me a map upon arrival and told me all the best things to do in the city. Gave me a list of all the tours available too so made it really easy. :-) Shared bathrooms, but there were plenty for everyone so you never had to wait. ”
- 03 Feb 2014 Anonymous England