La Posada de Huertas
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very nice hostel, I'd recommend it to anyone going to stay in Madrid ”
- 11 Jul 2015 Lalita Uzbekistan
- “ The hostel and staff (blondie girl with piercings and short hair is the best) were amazing but unfortunately we had no hot water and the air conditioning wasn't too good. ”
- 10 Jul 2015 Zebrina
- “ This is a great hostel. Really reallly perfect for younger people. I can't even begin to explain how great the location is, close to all the main sites but still tucked away in a funky, less touristy little corner. The vibe in the place is upbeat, the security is great with a modern touch pad lock system on the doors and lockers, and the rooms were clean and bright. Next time im in Madrid I would definitely go back. ”
- 28 Jun 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Great atmosphere and friendly staff. Only complaint was the showers and bathrooms - the toilets were so cramped and tiny I saw people who couldn't even close the door while sitting down. Good hostel if you're average height or below? ”
- 27 Jun 2015 Anonymous Australia
- “ What I liked the most in la posada de huerta was the cleaning personal. They were really fast. ”
- 13 Jun 2015 Simon Germany
- “ WiFi is working only in reception. there is a room to but your luggage supplied with Camera. Your stuff will not be stolen definitely. Reception are very very kind. Bathrooms are clean. the breakfast is good (the worse quality but eat as much as you want). ”
- 25 Dec 2014 Deaa Syria