La Posada de Huertas
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ WiFi is working only in reception. there is a room to but your luggage supplied with Camera. Your stuff will not be stolen definitely. Reception are very very kind. Bathrooms are clean. the breakfast is good (the worse quality but eat as much as you want). ”
- 25 Dec 2014 Deaa Syria
- “ The location is perfect, close to everything. Value for money. Internet very slow and only in lobby area. The tour guide of "free walking tour" will ask you money to every single person and the tour is only visit 4 places but talking a lot, not recommend this tour at all. ”
- 04 Aug 2014 Andri Australia
- “ Perfect location! Common spaces are a bit claustrophobic, too many people crammed together. Also, I'm 28 and well traveled, and I felt a little too old for this place. :D Thumbs up for the reading lights, excellent lockers, free sangria (didn't get the chance to taste it though) and always smiling staff. Take your earplugs! ”
- 04 Aug 2014 Maija Finland
- “ very friendly staff, super appreciated the map that highlighted fun things to do in the area, beds/rooms fairly clean, not dirty. ”
- 12 Jul 2014 Candence USA
- “ I enjoyed staying here. Liked the free breakfast and the big kitchen. I wish the wifi hadn't been limited to the main entryway. ”
- 18 Jun 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ Gray place! The location couldn't be better, in the heart of the awesome huertas neighborhood in the centre, the staff is very nice and helpful any time, The rooms are rather big and lean and there's a big locker for each bed. Also, it's very close to the other hostels snd there are some nice joined activities. Definitely recommended! ”
- 06 Jun 2014 Anonymous Israel