La Posada de Huertas
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Couldnt connect with internet ”
- 11 Jan 2017 Ingūna Latvia
- “ Amazing location, great staff and generally a good place to meet other travelers. However, the hostel's really big, with many rooms in an older building, so it was difficult to get much sleep during my time there. The walls are thin, the doors/lockers/beds etc. are old and sometimes warped so they can be loud. People are in and out at all hours. The kitchen is a little tight for the number of people staying in the place. Still, the hostel is a great deal and overall, I enjoyed the experience. ”
- 26 Oct 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ For the money, this was a great, no frills place to hang your hat. The staff are friendly and helpful, and Carlos is a great tour leader. ”
- 15 Jul 2016 David USA