La Posada de Huertas
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ There were people smoking weed in the corridor just outside my door. ”
- 12 May 2018 AhYoung South Korea
- “ Hostel well situated. Nice kitchen to meet people. Only problem is that it close at 23:00. The people staying at this hostel are from all age but still nice to meet new people. Would recommend for solo travelers. ”
- 05 Nov 2017 Nicolas Canada
- “ The dorms still have a HUGE problem with people that snores. YES the snores THEMSELVES should tell it to the reception, but THEY DONT. ITS ESPECIALLY MEN OVER 30, That drink & weighing TOO much that snores & they KNOW IT! PLEASE DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT OR I WILL consider NEVER RENT A BUNK IN A DORM Again! Its ALL OVER THE WORLD & ALL KIND OF RACE!! HAD to tell it. ”
- 18 Oct 2017 Anonymous Denmark
- “ Quite noisy, but in very good location near Prado. ”
- 16 Sep 2017 Milan Czech Republic
- “ Good stay. Self-serve breakfast (bread, jam, fruit, juice/coffee, milk, cereal). Had an issue with key not working and was upgraded to a different room (staff did not initially believe me that the key did not work and was slightly hostile, but the behavior is understandable given how many people fail to properly use the key). Beds were fine. Nice balconies. Bathrooms were fine. Great distance to metro station, but can walk to many main spots in maybe 10-30 minutes. Noise on the streets at night. ”
- 13 Sep 2017 Anonymous USA
- “ I have been staying in many hostels in Madrid this year, but this was a very good experience! Nice location, cosy and nice atmosphere and it was clean. Very good value for money! Only minus was that the shower was little uncomfortable. ”
- 04 Sep 2017 Satu Finland