La Posada de Huertas
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great location. Staff speaks English well enough. Tight quarters and tight washrooms. The place is clean, and the morning breakfast is a great moment to meet new people. ”
- 04 Jun 2017 John USA
- “ Couldnt connect with internet ”
- 11 Jan 2017 Ingūna Latvia
- “ One of the best hostels I've ever stayed. Thanks ”
- 25 Dec 2016 Anonymous France
- “ Amazing location, great staff and generally a good place to meet other travelers. However, the hostel's really big, with many rooms in an older building, so it was difficult to get much sleep during my time there. The walls are thin, the doors/lockers/beds etc. are old and sometimes warped so they can be loud. People are in and out at all hours. The kitchen is a little tight for the number of people staying in the place. Still, the hostel is a great deal and overall, I enjoyed the experience. ”
- 26 Oct 2016 Anonymous USA