La Posada de Huertas
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Couldnt connect with internet ”
- 11 Jan 2017 Ingūna Latvia
- “ Amazing location, great staff and generally a good place to meet other travelers. However, the hostel's really big, with many rooms in an older building, so it was difficult to get much sleep during my time there. The walls are thin, the doors/lockers/beds etc. are old and sometimes warped so they can be loud. People are in and out at all hours. The kitchen is a little tight for the number of people staying in the place. Still, the hostel is a great deal and overall, I enjoyed the experience. ”
- 26 Oct 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ For the money, this was a great, no frills place to hang your hat. The staff are friendly and helpful, and Carlos is a great tour leader. ”
- 15 Jul 2016 David USA
- “ To be honest I did not expect too much of this place (for the amount of money I paid), but turn out to be very nice, the electronics doors and locks add a very convenient plus.The staff also organize events almost every day, I met some nice people, though I feel the place lacks of an area so people can socialize better ”
- 16 May 2016 Anonymous Mexico
- “ We loved the staff members! I don't remember his name, but there was a a younger man between 20-30 who we extensively talked to and who was extremely helpful in discussing the nightlife in Madrid and helping us better understand the cultural differences between Spain and the US. ”
- 09 May 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ The best hostel I have ever been. The staff is extremely helpful and friendly. The atmosphere was beautify relaxed and happy that it felt like home. The free sangria every night brought people together for a good conversation in the super cool looking patio. The breakfast is generous with fruits, orange juice, coffee and variety of jams all included in the price. 😊 A big thumb up for them 👍! Good job guys. If I had to choose a home in Spain I would go for La Posada de Huertas. Tnx ❤ ”
- 05 May 2016 Anonymous Hungary