La Posta Hostel and Apart
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ La Posta is exceptionally clean. We were amazed at how quiet it got after 10 p.m. given how many guests there were. The staff was very helpful. The upside is that it is very near the airport. The downside is that it is a bus ride to town and you need a bus pass that can only be purchased at a farmacia. However the driver let us ride free both ways when we didn't have a bus pass. ”
- 12 Feb 2014 Mary S USA
- “ Flo will greet you with a big smile. She is leaving in April, which will be a big lose. A short walk or Taxi ride, with beautiful scenery. The Bus to down town costs 4pesos, 60 pesos. Everybody knows the La Posta! I was in a four bed dorm with en suite, right next to the kitchen. They have 4 dining tables with six chairs. There are 2 Maids who make your bed daily and clean the enter Hostel, amazing. The entire staff are great. You will enjoy the La Posta. ”
- 03 Feb 2014 Carl USA
- “ the best hostel in Ushuaia! though it is far from the town center it is pretty close to the airport. ”
- 12 Dec 2013 Anonymous Israel
- “ Very responsive staff, good breakfast, very clean. Bed linen is changed every day! But at the turn to the street is not a pointer to the name uitsy, we have passed on so far. Take a taxi - can not go wrong. Hostel fine. ”
- 16 Mar 2013 VITALIY Russia