Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ One of my top 3 hostel experiences traveling. Like staying in your home, but in a charming Colombian mountain town, with a wonderful staff as a guide. Also, the view outside is absolutely stunning. ”
- 15 Aug 2013 Clark USA
- “ Great location set in the country side not far to walk into town. The staff were lovely and one of the ladies even helped bandage up my ankle when I had had a small accident on one of the walks. Thank you also for the flexibility with the bookings as I had a request at short notice that they were able to accommodate. Very caring and friendly place to stay. Thank you :) ”
- 22 Mar 2013 Anonymous England
- “ I did not have a locker to put my backpack, but nothing happened. You can walk in the evening, it's a short 20 minutes walk as there is no taxi late a night. It's the typical youth hostel. Great view on the surroundings. It's cheap to do horseback riding in that area. You can eat on site a great meal for a good price. ”
- 14 Dec 2012 Anonymous Canada