Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Cleanliness is average, room was dusty. Would definitely stay there again though. Yvette was a great host, she informed us of some great places to eat in Harlem. ”
- 13 Sep 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ I stayed at La sienna for 7 nights. Been staying at hostels in around Manhattan plenty of times before but La Sienna, must I say, has been the best one so far. I enjoyed that there is an age limit so for me as an adult I dont have do deal with loud teenangers. I also appreciated that there wasnt so many rooms which makes it som much easier to keep the place clean especially when you have a room with a shared restroom. I would definately choose La Sienna in the future. ”
- 08 Sep 2016 Monique Sweden
- “ Great place. Good value. Only problem is that Hostel.com charged us $64 just for making the reservation. Next time we will book directly with the location to avoid this high fee. ”
- 24 May 2016 Thomas USA