Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great place. Good value. Only problem is that Hostel.com charged us $64 just for making the reservation. Next time we will book directly with the location to avoid this high fee. ”
- 24 May 2016 Thomas USA
- “ The hostel was very clean and comfortable. The host was nice and helpful. ”
- 29 Mar 2016 Eike Germany
- “ Really good service! I'm definitly coming back next time I go to New York. ”
- 07 Sep 2015 Emanuel Sweden
- “ My stay here was great. It is very close to the 125th st station, the A line goes express to down town. The host was fantastic. Very accommodating and pleasant. I had a comfortable private room for cheaper than a bunk bed in a hostel. It was great quality and I would definitely recommend La Sienna for an affordable stay. ”
- 09 Aug 2015 Thomas Australia
- “ La Sienna is only 2 blocks away from the subway, you can go wherever you want easily. Yvete is a great host, amazing! She knows everything about the city and gave me some tips about pizzas, hamburguers, cookies, how the best way to get to some places. I highly recommend! ”
- 22 Jul 2015 Camila Brazil